EPISODE 275 GETTING KIDS INTERESTED IN SURVIVAL AND BUSHCRAFT

In today’s show I talk about how to get your kids interested in survival and bushcraft. i started thinking about this after my daughter asked me to build a lean to shelter like one of here favorite YouTube personalities, survival Lilly. Here are some pictures from the shelter she constructed below .

she wanted a place she could hang out and play while i cut firewood and this is what she came up with.i think the next one is going to be a tepee, she seemed interested in building one of those. building shelters like this are fun for kids and cost next to nothing, so let them go nuts.

If you want to support the show and show you lost skills podcast pride we have stickers available for purchase. They are 3 dollars each., with free shipping. Email me at lostskillspodcast@gmail.com for more info.

They are high quality die cut vinyl stickers that can hold up to heavy abuse. They can even go through the dishwasher.

If you have any show topic ideas or any questions or feedback please feel free to email me at lostskillspodcast@gmail.com . Thanks for listening!